January 21, 2016

THE RARE SHIRT














" Elegance is a glowing inner peace. Grace is an ability to give as well as receive and be thankful." 
- C.Joybell C.
I call myself the rebellious trendsetter. I always find myself in the last to buy in Topshop, vintage and charity shops looking for that one item I know not everyone will have, that item that will be timeless. 
Now here's why this is a 'RARE' shirt not because it was a £1; I've always thought shirts don't flatter me and they are just for the office, I still think so, but this shirt is definitely going in my DIY box/bag. 

I believe true style is about following/making your own rules 

I mean I don't work in an office and if I did I probably wouldn't wear shirts. I've always thought woman who wear shirts are these strong boss bxtches, who just have their own; they also seem to attract a certain male energy which I was trying to channel. I will ashamedly admit I brought 3 more of these type of shirts in a male size, because It reminds me of  intimacy/companionship and some sort of partnership.

There's something so intense and feminine about wearing a big shirt, the structure and his smell on a shirt and a pair of heels, ooooOOO giirlll 

For a woman there's nothing more intense than being wrapped up in a man's clothing and knowing the thoughts that might play on his mind.  

Let me not get too deep 

See you in my next post

Complex | Decisions 






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. hi, where is your hair from? love the blog and outfits x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, Its from Ali express http://www.aliexpress.com/store/502658
      and Thank you

      Delete
  2. Thank you! Can I just ask what curl pattern this is please? Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Complex | Decisions | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig