January 17, 2016

G E N E S I S


Have you ever thought of starting something new, like you know this is the journey you are supposed to embark on..but you have that little voice in your head that seems to 'WIN' that says " giiirrrrrll you know this Blog thing is not going to POP" ; well guess what I thought NOT tonight, not this week or month. So tonight I refuse to tell myself the story that doing a Blog will not workout for me Its going to be a complicated journey which not to lie I'm frightened to embark on but ready to face well at least I feel like I am ready to do it.

       So why not embark on this journey with me... 

  Oh by the way, my name is Ashleigh,

      Complex | Decisions


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Luving it! And this blog will pop. The sky is the limit hun. Dare to dream...n u kno u can style me any day!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© Complex | Decisions | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig