February 03, 2016

N E W - M O N T H


  
 " Decided my 2016 starts again on February 1st... January was a trial month." 
It really got me thinking that I hadn't sat myself down and written down my yearly goals, plans or at least New years resolutions. Like the posts says I'm starting my 2016 this month, not because of the lack of planning last month but because I believe its never too late to start again.

No better month than February to start planning on loving yourself and choosing growth. Although this month is a short one, I'm Introducing a lifestyle series to showcase " Journey to my happy place" and my #VictoryLog. For the Next three  weeks I'm going to be talking about

    REFLECTING : 

PERSONAL JOURNAL & DAILY NOTEPAD

MEDITATING : 

EXERCISING MAT- SPEAKER- LEGGINGS & SPORTS BRA

REJUVENATING : 

HONEY- MILK- OATS


APPRECIATING : 

JAR - A5 CARDS 


I look forward to sharing this lifestyle series as I will be giving away my tips & what I've been learning on my journey...

I will see you in my next post & happy new month 

Complex | Decisions 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Complex | Decisions | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig