May 19, 2016

Prove to me, You got some Coordination







SECURITY - COMFORT - DISTINCTION

Starting a new jacket series when its really not winter/autumn has been quite a challenge. I've come to realise that all my jackets have a military theme, the big shoulders,  the construction, compartments &tailoring but yet they still manage to have me feeling super cute & chic.
This looks is just about finding true confidence, strength and security in yourself ( love how I'm turning this post all touchy ) that wasn't the plan, but lets roll with it.

SECURITY
"the state of being free from danger or threat."
What woman doesn't want a man to make her feel secure, hell I do. I mean I always tend to go for the extra rough looking pieces of clothing that has some sort of attachment to the energy I exude. I have found that the bigger the jacket the more of a presence it has. To me I look for jackets to complete my looks plus I never actually wear them, unless its windy then I reach for the arms.  

COMFORT
"a state of physical ease and freedom from pain or constraint."
Although this jacket is like 3 sizes bigger, I find myself knowing that I'm still in my norm. I once a read quote that goes " you do your best work when you are out of your comfort zone"- something like that-  trust me I was I was out of my zone, my choker was choking me & people kept looking at me like" why this little girl in a bra". Days are now gone where you have to wear tight dresses or perfect tailoring or big/squared shoulder pads & where woman had to be presentable; basically find your own comfort zone and be creative with it.

DISTINCTION
"excellence that sets someone or something apart from others." 
The Scarf on the wrist? Honestly still trying to figure it all out, but hey fashion is all bout trying and figuring out what fits your norm. Fashion these days is all bursting with creativity;listen don't be afraid to be disobedient with your style. So If you like me & don't own a bandanna or wear scarf's on your head to bed, bring those scarf's out & start playing with them ( choker, wrist jewellery, belts etc..).
My point really is; owning your sexual power a woman is one of the most fulfilling yet fun!!- things you can do- Forget about the act of actually having sex - I'm talking about feeling totally comfortable & proud of your sexiness because the female shape & our energy is sexy and infinitely creative

See you in my next  post


Complex | Decisions






     
























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Instagram

© Complex | Decisions | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig